Our plans prioritize items based on effort/cost and impact. They span optimizing your websites and landing pages, testing them for issues and bugs, your content, email, social campaigns, paid advertising, and even your CRM and marketing data collection tools.
For example, your AOV can tell you how effective your latest marketing efforts were based on how much you had to spend to get each order. Your AOV can also give you insights into your customers’ buying habits—especially when calculated for specific customer segments—and help you identify your most valued customers. And paired with your conversion rate, your AOV can be used to project how much revenue you can expect to earn from a certain number of site visit.
Increasing your AOV is one of the most effective and comparatively inexpensive ways to increase revenue and cash flow (a sign of any healthy business). Whereas increasing site traffic usually involves researching and executing complex marketing plans to attract new customers, increasing your AOV could be as simple as installing a plugin for your shopping cart.
Optimizing for higher AOV can also help you strengthen your business against unforeseen dips in traffic.
In fact, you may get less traffic overall but see higher revenues due to increased AOV and more targeted marketing practices
You can not take advantage of opportunities that you can not see, we provide you with all the tools and insights you need to ensure your ecommerce businesses success.
Once we connect your ecommerce sales and marketing channels, we then automatically aggregates and presents your data giving you insights regarding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Powerful filters let you segment performance data by device type, geography, day of the week, or channel.
- Get insights into seasonal trends and patterns by using our calendar picker to quickly and efficiently adjust your report’s date range.
- Upload your Cost of Goods Sold data and we will generate valuable information about channel profitability, return on ad spend, and product profitability.
- Incorporate administrative metrics such as shipping revenue, refunds, and sales tax to get an even more comprehensive view of ecommerce performance.
Transform data from your ecommerce platform into actionable insights that help you manage inventory, making pricing descions, understand seasonal buying trends, and increase your bottom line. Spend less time exporting and organizing product sales data and more time executing strategies to meet your business goals.
- Measure and analyze performance across product categories, segments, and individual SKUs.
- Increase average order value with actionable product bundling recommendations.
- Get a detailed picture of which products are most profitable and which are hurting your bottom line.
- Maximize the value of your product data with advanced analytics and reporting tools designed specifically for online retailers.
Build, schedule, and automatically send robust ecommerce reports with ease and flexibility. We understand that a steady flow of accurate operating information is key to helping you achieve your business goals.
- Automatically compile and send daily performace snapshots, weekly updates, and monthly ecommerce reports.
- Heighten communication within your team and save (tons) of time.
- Create high-quality custom reports using multiple data sources.
- Deliver interactive and printer-friendly reports in just a few clicks.
Your business isn't based upon someone clicking an ad. Your strategy shouldn't be, either. Power your growth with 1,000+ tactics that increase ROI across your entire business. Get the tactics and strategies you need to increase your online business today.
We firmly believe that projects should be guided from start to finish by experienced consultants with development, graphics, and management experience who can understand both the business processes and the technical aspects to address our clients’ needs. They will also be your primary contact with our team and will help coordinate the project.
All of our consultants have a minimum of 5 years of experience and go through extensive training.